2009/04/28

Monday Night Laughs

Ahhh I just love watching Monday Night Laughs. Watching the comedy series marathon is real fun and really help me forget some of my problems. I can't stop laughing all night long while watching that show. Maybe it's quite a waste of time sitting in front of the TV from 8-10 PM. But who cares, I enjoy watching the show and yeah I do have nothing to do. Sometimes watching all the comedy series just make my day or, night exactly. The silly jokes and the face expressions, will make me laugh alone like a moron in front of the TV. The shows like How I Met Your Mother, Worst Week and Arrested Development really made me have a big laugh and I just can't help it. They are so funny and also stupid. Haha. Besides, I find that watching those comedy series is so relaxing. Maybe the Monday Night Laughs is like a therapy to me. Well, I guess that's good because I don't have to waste my money going to the Spa or meet a Physchologist to get a therapy. Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. aku igt aku sorang je suka lawak dalam arrested development haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha bodoh sial arrested development, tp smlm dah last episode

    ReplyDelete