2009/05/08

It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday

Starting from next week :

No more waking up at noon or after-noon
No more go to bed after subuh
No more online from waking up from sleep until fall asleep
No more room with comfortable bed and air-cond
No more clean toilet
No more hanging out with friends until late night
No more futsal
No more breakfast with loved ones
No more driving like a speed demon
No more eating my mom's delicious food
No more living in a town

And,

More study
More new friends
More books
More missing home and friends
More on my own
More pressure

Sometimes you have to go through some changes and face more challenging things in life. But it's part of life and that will help to make you a better person.

I'm leaving this Monday to pursue my studies in Pahang Matriculation College. Wish me luck and hopefully I can cope with all the new challenges and pressure.
Take care to all my friends and loved ones. I'll be missing you guys, seriously.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

5 comments:

  1. eh dah buat deal dengan semua, lepas ni email each other hahaha
    kan dah jauh semua
    *mysara's idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. bak la sini email korang do!

    thank u ye amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud luck :)
    matriks pahang oke je.
    dekat je kot ngan kuantan.
    jangan risau.
    blaja rajen rajen ye?
    concentrate tyme lecture.
    jangan lupe.
    :D
    slamat belaja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks yee anym :)
    sy try my best la kat matriks phg hehe

    ReplyDelete